Labels

If you have found this blog, it probably means you were searching for something that isn’t in the public eye. My intention is to promote awareness of artists that you would otherwise likely never know existed. If you like what you hear, support the artist by purchasing their music so that they can continue to create, and enjoy the release in the quality they intended.

Over the years this has grown into my own personal project, reviewing the artists that I discover and interest me. If you wish to see more of my work, particularly my more metal-orientated material, you can find me as a regular contributor for the online magazine
Axis of Metal.

Rage - The Missing Link

Posted by T. Bawden Tuesday, 20 January 2009


Rage - The Missing Link - 5/5
Link Missing

I wanted to post an epic review like Tom and Collin. I "hymmmmmed". I "hawwwwwed". I cannot. So in lieu;

If you don't own this album, you's a sucka!!!!!!!!

Best Tracks:
1. Firestorm
2. Nevermore
3. Refuge
4. The Pit And The Pendulum
5. From The Underworld
6. Certain Days
7. Who Dares
8. Wake Me When I'm Dead
9. Lost In The Ice
10. Her Diary's Black Pages
11. The Missing Link
12. Raw Caress

What can I say? 'Cept I hope Thomas posts this travesty!!!

By J.Costigan

EDIT: This ONE time.
ONCE! Next time it sits on the sidelines. As a side-note, whilst not my favourite Rage album, this is definately a great place to start. And yes, its highly recommended that you do start. - Tom

2 comments

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. Ironically, this link is missing !

    Great blog btw - taken a few cuts for my collection ;-)

    Thankyou

     
  3. Tom B Says:
  4. Lol, I only have "speak for the dead" still on my pc, or I'd re-up it. Im sure there's another copy around though; its not exactly one of the more obscure things posted here :P

     

Search

Blog Archive

Guide

Guide to the Ratings
0/5 - This caused me physical pain
1/5 - This is really bloody awful
2/5 - This was below average
3/5 - This was above average
4/5 - This was pretty darn good.
5/5 - I cannot fault this epitome of perfection.

I cant guarantee all reviewers adhere to these guidelines, but work as a general guide.

Author's credit is given on all posts.